Upgraded: 1 JULY 2018
Check out the short articles listed below:
The NIPAH infection is not extensive in Kerala. It is restricted to a narrow area and has actually impacted a couple of individuals who touched with each other. It has actually happened in the areas of Kozhikode and Malappuram. The federal government has actually taken all steps to manage it and prevent dispersing. Alleppey is far from Kozhikode and Malappuram districts. And there is no cases reported in this area. Currently, the infection hasn’t infected any other area in Kerala. And all the Houseboats are running and is totally significant safe.
Alleppey is totally safe from Nipah Infection. Just Kozhikode and Malapuram districts are impacted by Nipah infection.
Preventative measures for travelers while checking out Kerala
Here are some basic security preventative measures for everybody in Kerala, not simply for travelers.
1. Prevent checking out individuals who are determined to be contaminated with NIPAH infection.
2. Prevent checking out the locations impacted NIPAH. Example: Perambra town of Calicut district
3. Prevent fruits that are bitten by birds or animals. It is thought that the NIPAH infection was infected individuals in Kerala through the water were dead bats were discovered.
4. Prevent drinking water from public locations. Usage cleansed or mineral water.
5. Prevent checking out the medical facilities in Kozhikkode, Malappuram districts where the NIPAH casualties were reported.
Listed below traveler locations are safe in Kerala:
- Alleppey (Alappuzha)
- Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram)
Who can travelers get in touch with for genuine details concerning NIPAH infection in Kerala
Here are some contact numbers for you simply in case you require more details and main sources of information to prepare your check out to Kerala:
Kerala Traveler Info
Toll-free number: 1-800-425-4747 (within India just)
Phone: + 91-471-2321132 Fax: + 91-471-2322279
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Public Info Officer (PRO) Tel: + 91 471 2560436