STANDARDS FOR VISITORS
PRE-TRAVEL RULES AND THINGS TO FOLLOW:
1. The domestic travelers who go to Kerala for brief journeys ( less than 7 days) are excused from quarantine.
2. All domestic travelers need to sign up in covid Jagratha website” [ link: https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/ ] General Administration Department to consist of tourist brief journeys (7 days) in covid Jagratha website for all travelers.
3. If for any factor, the travelers prepare to extend their stay for more than 7 days in Kerala, they might go through a test at expense on the 7th day from ICMR/State Federal government authorized Laboratories and follow the covid health advisories. They need to stay in paid quarantine till the test results.
4. Prevent travel if symptomatic.
5. Preserve social distancing of 2 meters from everyone throughout their remain in the State and bring sanitizers while taking a trip.
6. Place On Face Masks throughout.
7. Keep away from the senior and individuals with morbidity. Individuals above 65 years of age’ individuals with morbidities, pregnant ladies and kids listed below the age of ten years are encouraged to take additional preventative measures based on MHA standards.
8. Practice hand health a minimum of every half an hour and prior to and after touching often touched surface areas.
9. Prevent checking out public places/congregations aside from the prepared function of see and prevent public transportation.
10. All travelers need to pre-book their remain in a hotel/houseboat.
11. Travelers to have a pre-arranged particular schedule for the see.
12. Motivate the online purchase of entry tickets to National forest, Wildlife sanctuaries, Monoliths, and so on
13. Allocated time slots by any facility/tourist attraction/activity need to be followed by all travelers for the benefit of service companies and other travelers.
14. Travelers need to prevent managing money as much as possible. Payments might be done through digital modes.
15. Do self-symptom security throughout their remain in State (Fever’ cough’ aching throat’ diarrhoea, ross of smell/taste, tiredness (foisme[ test-smell coffee and look for alteration in the perception of smell]) and contact DISHA 1056 if they establish signs and follow health advisory.
16. Any person who establishes any of those signs (even if moderate) to stay in stringent seclusion.
17. The domestic travelers who go to the State for more than 7 days need to produce a COVID unfavorable certificate (RTPCR test/Rapid Antigen test within 48 hrs prior to arrival from ICMR/State Federal government authorized lab) or go through Fast Antigen test/RTPCR test at expense on arrival in the state from ICMR/State Federal government authorized Laboratories and test unfavorable.
18. The domestic travelers who go to the State for more than 7 days and have actually not produced the test outcomes of COVID screening within 2 days prior to the entry or not evaluated after the entry in Kerala will go through 7 days quarantine and can be evaluated on the 7th day after arrival and if evaluated unfavorable more quarantine of 7 days is optional and not obligatory given that 2 week quarantine is preferable based on Health procedure. Those who do not- get evaluated on the 7th day would be encouraged to continue quarantine for the staying 7 days and total the7 days in quarantine.
WHILE ON HOUSEBOAT
1. Use a mask whenever outside the space.
2. Keep the doors closed and prevent any contact with the doorknobs.
3. Constantly keep a safe range based on social distancing standards.
4. Wash your hands often [atlest for 20seconds] with the soaps/sanitizers supplied.
5. Put all non reusable plates/ cups/ bottles after usage in the trash can.
6. Visitors need to not go to the containment zone.
7. Keep your clothing inside the taking a trip bag/backpack
All houseboat journeys need to be pre-booked
In a specific houseboat just 10 members are enabled (even for greater bed room houseboat)
Just 2 grownups are enabled per space for over night stay journey
Just grownups are enabled( above 12yrs– 60yrs)
Elderly are not permitted houseboat cruise
INSIDE THE HOUSEBOAT
1. Houseboats in containment zones will stay closed. Just those outdoors containment zones will be enabled to open.
2. Accessibility of health and sanitation devices at pro-active replenishment.
- Thermal Weapon thermometer for temperature level monitoring of personnel and visitors.
- Hand Sanitizers, Hand Gloves and Masks to be offered in the Reception Location.
- Trash can (different biohazard bags for utilized masks and other PPEs based on CPCB’s standards).
- Adequate disinfectants like salt hypochlorite (1%).
3. Gowns/ Aprons & & Personal Protective Equipments offered based on the demand and additional chargeable [if any].
4. All touchpoints in public locations like door manages, counter tops, tabletops, railings, and so on are cleaned up constantly utilizing a sanitizer/disinfectant. Or will utilize Salt Hypochlorite 1% option having at least 70% alcohol need to be utilized to clean up these often touched points.
5. Posters/standees will be shown at numerous areas for info and awareness:
- Emergency situation helpline numbers– at the reception.
- Social distancing (6 feet)– Reception & & other tactical locations.
- General Details– Reception.
- Hand Washing– Inside the boat space.
- Dos & & Do n’ts– At all suitable locations.
6. Sufficient seclusion centers will be kept all set and offered in case of any requirement for the presumed COVID visitor or personnel.
7. For air-conditioning/ventilation, the standards of CPWD will be followed which inter alia highlights that the temperature level setting of all a/c gadgets need to remain in the variety of 24-30 C. Relative humidity need to remain in the variety of 40-70%.
1. All personnel will be using masks & & hand gloves and will be altered/ decontaminated after managing each client to prevent cross-contamination.
2. We will make sure day-to-day temperature level check by means of a thermal weapon thermometer.
3. All workers will mandatorily download the Aarogya Setu mobile application.
4. All personnel will preserve breathing rules i.e covering mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. The utilized tissue will be gotten rid of instantly in a bin with a cover.
5. Social distancing is kept amongst personnel and visitors and personnel will avoid hugging & & shaking hands with visitors in addition to amongst themselves.
6. Personnel will follow limited motion (just in cases of work) around spaces.